Tuesday, April 12, 2005

ScrappleFace Satire

ScrappleFace: Kerry Sends Legion of Lawyers to Monitor Pope Vote: "'While I never let my faith interfere with my politics,' said Mr. Kerry, 'I have a duty to make sure that my church doesn't impose a litmus test -- religious or otherwise -- on the papal candidates. If the Cardinals were to elect another extreme, dogmatic conservative, we would know that all of the votes have not been counted.'"

I heard that a party of unscrupulous orthodox Cardinals have distributed leaflets to all the cool, progressive Cardinals informing them that their conclave is next month. Those swine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

American-style politics injected into the papal conclave? I like that. Can't wait to see SwiftBarque Cardinals for Truth. Or how about, when the new pope is introduced to the world, he says "I'm John Paul III, and I'm reporting for duty!" complete with a snappy salute.

Goodreads Feed